Friday, April 21, 2006

My iTunes Top 15


These are the songs that are getting the most play so far this year on my iTunes/stereo set-up, with the number one song listed first.







Amazing Grace -- Eden's Bridge -- Celtic Praise
Flame Of Love -- Eden's Bridge -- Celtic Praise
O Lord You're Beautiful -- Eden's Bridge -- Celtic Praise
Amazing Grace -- Hayley Westenra -- Pure
There Is A Redeemer -- Eden's Bridge -- Celtic Praise
Son Of Man -- Eden's Bridge -- Celtic Praise
We're All Alone -- Rita Coolidge -- Delta Lady - The Rita Coolidge Anthology
Yesterday -- The Beatles -- 1
Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus) -- Chris Rice-- Short Term Memories
I Love You, Lord -- Eden's Bridge -- Celtic Praise
Never Saw Blue (Full Length Drums Mix) -- Hayley Westenra -- Odyssey
In The Lord -- Taizé -- Songs & Prayers From Taizé
For The Sake Of The Call -- Steven Curtis Chapman -- Greatest Hits
He Is Good -- Steve Green -- Morning Light
Most High God -- Kevin Ellings -- Judah Fire

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca,

    Thanks for this list. I just set up my iPod with a special track for listening while in labor (I am due today!). I am going to add some of these tunes to my selection.

    ReplyDelete