Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My previous Schiavo blog entries

Here is a list, from oldest to most recent, of my posts on Terri Schiavo and end-of-life issues:

Terri Schiavo

Played for a fool?

Rest in Peace

We don't treat DOGS like that!

Disturbing accusations

The ends don't justify the means -- Read this before accusing me of being mean to the Schindlers or of being in favor of starving disabled people to death.

Irony

International perspective on Terri Schiavo

Yet another Terri Schiavo editorial

More thoughts -- Please read this before sending me angry emails about how I've gone over to the dark side.

Wrong emphasis?

More questions answered

Terri Schiavo case inspires legislation

Extremely important Terri Schiavo editorial -- contains link to the best editorial I've read on the subject. A must read.

Assistend suicide -- Please read this before trying to claim that I'm a euthenasia advocate.

More about assisted suicide

To hell with such compassion -- Yes, I used strong language...for a good reason.

More thoughts on Terri Schiavo

On the subject of Terri Schiavo

No comments:

Post a Comment