Friday, May 20, 2005

Male/female differences defined

The weather has been a bit odd of late in our neck of the woods (which, by the way, doesn't really have any woods...or a neck...) Recently we had one hot, summery day followed by a cool, foggy morning.

"Oh," commented I with disappointment, even though I like fog, "I was planning on wearing summer clothes today."

A few moments went by. Then, Child #3, a strapping teenager (what is a strapping teenager, anyway?) abruptly announced, "I've figured out the difference between males and females."

He's quite a deep thinker, so I was interested in his insights.

"No guy," he went on, "would think, 'I'm going to wear my summer clothes tomorrow.' It would never even enter his mind."

There you have it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear. I'm having to laugh at myself on this one. I also feel disappointed when I can't wear my spring or summer clothes when planned.

    I've linked.

    ReplyDelete