Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Evangelical Update

Evangelical Update: Alice, the author of this must-read blog, explains, "I'm a social/political liberal, and have been reading Evangelical Christian blogs for several months. I want to share what I've learned with those of you who are interested in knowing more about these folks for any variety of reasons."

Even if --- or especially if --- you consider yourself evangelical, I would greatly encourage you to keep up with this promising blog. Alice is taking an unusual and interesting approach. As she writes, "In describing my observations about conservative Christianity, I will draw heavily from a small group of people [referred to as "The Cast of Characters] I have gotten to know via their blogs and e-mail messages, and supplement with information from other blogs that I read less frequently."

Dialogue is welcomed.

Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment