Thursday, April 28, 2005

Incredibly gorgeous picture


WeddingPic2
Originally uploaded by Keichu.
I love this picture. It is one of my all time favorites, especially since the people in the picture are some of my all time favorite people.

The bride and groom are too wonderful for words. When I manage to tear my eyes away from them, I like to look at the flower girls, sisters of the bride. The one one the right is so captivated by the joyous romance of the moment, and by her love for her sister. The expression on her face tells it all.

The youngest sister is almost exotically beautiful. I love the practical shoes peeking out from under her dress.

Soon, the beautiful couple will be celebrating 50 years of a wonderful marriage. One of the younger sisters will be there, beaming, celebrating at their sides. The youngest sister is in Heaven.

Just had to share my favorite picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment