Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yes...

I've updated my sidebar. I decided to use Blogger's blogroll feature, and I also cleaned up links to blogs that I rarely, if ever, read any more. In addition, blogs that are updated most recently will go to the top of the list. It's kinda cool.

In other news, I've been battling a flu/cold/sinus thingie and sounding somewhat like a cross between a frog and a puppy. Not fun for me, but it's been amusing for those around me.

And, on top of that, I've been insanely busy the past two weeks, when all I wanted to do was lounge in bed, read, and drink hot tea.

But of course, I've kept my sunny disposition the entire time, and have not resorted to whininess or self-pity. Right.

This post, along with my entire blog, is copyrighted. Please read and honor the copyright notice on the bottom of this page. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment