Monday, March 10, 2008

The Obama Worship Video

That's what we've been calling it at our house. When I first encountered it on the Mommy Life blog, I actually thought it was a spoof. But that was only until I recognized some of the actors and celebrities.

It's chilling and creepy to know that some people actually think that Obama is like a revival deep down in people's souls. I don't think I've ever seen anything remotely like this in any other campaign.



This post, along with my entire blog, is copyrighted. Please read and honor the copyright notice on the bottom of this page. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I had to scratch my head at the one lady's comment about how he's going to be the President of the United States, not the President of the top 10% or of the corporations, but OUR President, since we put him there.

    Um...isn't that how the other Presidents got elected?

    And I'm sorry...he won't be MY President if that is the definition she is going by....

    Yikes.

    (I'm NOT happy about my choices come November. :-( )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the utter freaking lack of self-awareness on the Left alternately amusing and scary. They're spent the last eight years ranting about Chimpy McBusHitler, and fretting about America's decline into Fascism.

    And so the logical solution, they reason, is to fall, glassy-eyed, into a Cult of Personality?

    Here's the latest example of creepy Obama cultism. The Left fashions itself as hip and ironic, Rolling Stone more so than most. Which makes this Thomas Kinkade-like Obama cover-of-light that much funnier:

    Mr. Cloud-o, President of Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. And on that note. . .

    http://www.larknews.com/march_2008/secondary.php?page=1

    ReplyDelete