Monday, June 19, 2006

Speaking of iTunes

Of the stuff I have added to my iTunes library in the last couple months, here are the Top Ten in terms of what I've been listening to the most:
  1. Hound Dog -- Elvis Presley (It's our beagle's theme song)
  2. Ain't No Mountain High Enough -- Diana Ross
  3. Through the Years -- Kenny Rogers
  4. Unforgettable -- Nat King Cole & Natalie Cole
  5. Saturn -- Stevie Wonder
  6. Sailing -- Christopher Cross
  7. 16 Minute Advanced Walker Interval Workout -- Prevention Magazine (my morning warm-up via my iPod)
  8. Testify to Love -- Avalon
  9. Tryin' to Get the Feeling Again -- Barry Manilow
  10. Blowin' in the Wind -- Bob Dylan
I've been in a rather nostalgic mood lately, which explains all the songs harkening back to my youth.

1 comment:

  1. I love Aint no mountain high enough. I really like the Supremes stuff too - Motown really had something going.

    ReplyDelete