Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Christmas is winding down...

The house is still decorated, and we're eating off of my favorite holiday tablecloth, with nice centerpieces and all, but we're also back to our non-holiday schedule. Well, except for Eldest Son --- he's still home from college, until tomorrow.

This weekend, we'll be packing away all the Christmas stuff. It's a task no one likes very much. My husband always gets grumpy and bugs me about leaving the tree (an artificial one) up longer. This makes me grumpy. Each year, I get more impatient during the whole process of getting everything boxed up, and I purpose, "Next year I'm not going to put out as much stuff!" But then next year rolls around, and out everything comes.

It's kind of predictable...yet another tradition...

No comments:

Post a Comment