Thursday, April 21, 2005

Momentary wimpiness

That's the only explanation for what I wrote in my Cool Beans controversy post. Now that I have recovered from my lapse and have had more cups of coffee, it is obvious to me that trying to get two Senseo cups out of one Cool Beans pod results in coffee that is simply too weak.

For those unfamiliar with the Senseo, it makes a small, European, 4 ounce cup of coffee. The Cool Beans pods are arguably designed to brew a good 6 ounce cup. This results in a bit of a dilemma for those who own the Senseo but don't want a significantly strong cup of coffee. What to do?

1. My current solution: enjoy the stronger cup of coffee. Add a bit more milk. OK, I know that's heresy for some coffee drinkers...

2. Don't buy the Cool Beans pods. That, in my humble opinion, would be a mistake.

3. Get another one cup coffee maker. More about that option some other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment