Monday, April 11, 2005

The amazing world of blogs

I've been sick, with little energy to do much of anything, so I've been exploring the blogosphere. (Hence all the recent links to various blogs.) While reading some old entries in a friend's blog, I followed a link to yet another blog. Since I liked what I read there so much, I decided to check out that blog's more current entries.

And, lo and behold, there I was. And here I thought hardly anyone had stumbled across my blog.

Reasons Why is worth reading, and not just because it quote me.

1 comment:

  1. Dontcha know?!? When *THE* Rebecca Prewett blogs, people listen.

    I'd be interested in knowing whose blog you followed to mine and what that initial post was that you read.

    By the way, we do "know" each other. I just keep my blog anonymous for various reasons. I'll send you a private e-mail and give ya the skinny.

    ReplyDelete